RSR Analytical Labs Terms and Conditions
By using the Website, you confirm that You accept these Terms and that You agree to comply with them. If You do not agree to these Terms, you must exit the Website immediately and refrain from using it.
Additional Applicable Terms: These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to Your use of the Website: Privacy Statement, which sets out the terms by which any personal data collected from You or that You provide is processed. You must read Our privacy statement, which contains important information about the use of Your personal data, other information regarding Your privacy and Our security processes and policies. By using the Website, you consent to such processing and You warrant that all such data provided by You is accurate.
Changes to These Terms: We may revise and update these Terms at any time by amending this page. All such changes take effect once they have been posted on the Website. Please check this page to take notice of any changes We have made. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any revised Terms means that You accept and agree to the changes.
Changes to the Website: We are occasionally making improvements the Website, therefore, we may update and change the content of the Website at any time. However, please note that at any given time, some content on the Website may be out of date and, except as required by law, we are under no obligation to update it.
Reliance on Information: All content on the Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or make any promise (whether express or implied) in respect of the Website or its content, including, without limitation, its accuracy or completeness or any advice given and statements made on or via the Website or any forward-looking statements. Therefore, we disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Any decisions or actions taken by You on the basis of information provided on or via the Website are at Your sole discretion and risk and You should obtain professional or specialist advice where necessary. Nothing in this paragraph shall restrict Your statutory rights (including Your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service).
Accessing the Website: The Website is offered as a free service to You and Your access is permitted on an “anytime” basis. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or amend all or any part the Website without notice to You. Although, we use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to Our attention, we do not represent or guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted or free from errors or omissions. We take reasonable precautions to prevent viruses and malicious code on the Website. However, you are responsible for configuring Your information technology, computer programmers and platform in order to access the Website. You should use Your own virus protection software and You are responsible for ensuring that anything downloaded from the Website is suitable for use on Your computer and is free from viruses and malicious code. Accordingly, we exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law any, and all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of any failure to do so. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond Our control. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website. You are also fully responsible for ensuring that any person who has access to the Website through Your internet connection is aware of these Terms and that they comply with them. You may access most areas of the Website without registration. However, we may at Our sole discretion restrict access to all or some parts of the Website to limited groups of users such as users who have registered with Us.
Registration & Account Security: To access any restricted areas of the Website, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. If You choose, or You are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. If You know or suspect that anyone other than You knows Your user identification code or password, or if You become aware of any unauthorized use of Your user name or password or any other breach of security, you must promptly notify Us at www.rsrlabs.com or call 702-761-4944. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by Us, at any time if, in Our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights: We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the entire Website (including, without limitation, copyright and database rights (including software) and any logos or trademarks (whether registered or unregistered)) and in the material published on it, including, without limitation, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, signage, livery, get-up, videos, audio, stationery, publications, reports and text). Those works are protected by United States and international laws regarding copyright, trademark, trade secrets and other intellectual property or proprietary rights around the World. Your use of the Website and its contents does not grant You any rights to Our intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties in the Website and its contents. Unless otherwise stated, third parties (e.g. business partners, customers and associates) who publish their content on the Website retain full copyright ownership of their material. Other than as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the Website. You may download or print insubstantial extracts of the content of the Website to Your hard disk for the sole purpose of viewing it. In downloading or printing any content from the Website, you must not remove or amend any trademark, copyright notice or other proprietary notice, legend or restriction including product identification details from any of the material or information contained on pages of the Website. In addition, you are not allowed to modify, in any way, the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed or downloaded. Any use other than that permitted under this section may only be undertaken with Our prior express authorization.
Conduct and Use of Website: You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree to use the Website (or any part of it) in accordance with all applicable laws relevant to the jurisdiction from which You access the Website. You agree that in using the Website (or any part thereof) You will not:
- use the Website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or other activity that violates any applicable state and local law or regulation;
- use the Website in a manner that infringes the rights of another person, firm or company (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights, confidentiality rights or rights of privacy);
- introduce or transfer through the Website material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, menacing or blasphemous, or material that may cause annoyance inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use the Website to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Us or one of Our employees, another user or person or entity (this includes, without limitation, the use of email-addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- engage in conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Us, may harm Us or users of the Website or expose them to liability;
- transfer files to or through the Website that contain viruses, Trojans, worms or anything else that is malicious or technologically harmful or that may interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operation of the Website;
- use the Website in a way to cause it to be interrupted, overburdened, damaged, rendered less efficient or in a way so that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is impaired;
- use the Website to send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material or any form of solicitation by email or by any other means;
- do anything that would seek to bypass or interfere with any security features of the Website, or interfere with any of Our (or Our affiliated companies) websites, servers, or network;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website, or for any unauthorized purpose without Our express prior written consent;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- upload files which contain an active hypertext link to another website; and
- permit or procure any third party to do any of the above. In the event that You have a claim against another user of the Website arising out of that user’s use of the Website, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to Us
. Your Legal Obligations/Your Promises to Us: You confirm that:
- all information and details provided by You to Us (including on registration, if applicable) are true, accurate and up-to-date in all respects and at all times;
- You will comply with the restrictions on Your use of the Website as set out in the “Conduct and Use of the Website” section above and as set out elsewhere in these Terms; and
- in relation to any material submitted to the Website, you have the right to do so and have obtained all necessary licenses and or approvals.
You agree to compensate Us in full from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from Your use of the Website including any breach or suspected breach of these Terms or Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Us, Our affiliated companies and licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, (including legal fees) arising out of any breach of the Terms by You (including in relation to any Materials submitted by You) or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Website other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Website or the use by any other person who accesses the Website using Your internet account.
Our Legal Obligations & Limits on Liability: Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or negligence by Our employees or agents nor for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. We do not accept any liability for:
- damage to Your computer system or loss of data or other proprietary material that results from Your use of the Website or in connection with Your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it, unless such damage results from Our negligence; and
- any loss, damage, expense, costs, delay or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which You may incur as a result of any event beyond Our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or Your inability to access the Website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by You in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for (i) loss of income or revenue; (ii) loss of business; (iii) loss of profits or contracts; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; (v) loss of data; (vi) loss of goodwill; (vii) wasted management or office time; (viii) computer failure; and (ix) for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or to Your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to the Website: You may establish a link to the Website provided that:
- You link only to the home page of the Website;
- the link is to a website owned by You;
- the link is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it;
- the link does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists;
- You do not remove or obscure advertisements, copyright notices or any other proprietary or legal notices on the Website; and
- the Website is not to be framed on any other site.
To establish a link to the Website, you give Us prior written notice of such link by sending an e-mail message to Us at www.rsrlabs.com. We reserve the right to withdraw Your linking permission without notice and You must immediately stop providing links to the Website if notified by Us.
Links to Third Party Websites: We may provide links to other websites (via advertising) but We do not supply reciprocal links to third party websites solely because they have linked to Us. These links are provided for Your ease of reference and information only. We do not control such third party websites and are not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material contained in such websites nor any association with their operators. If You decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at Your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites You acknowledge that We will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that You may enter into and We shall not, to the fullest extent permitted by law, be liable to You in respect of any loss or damage which You may suffer by using those websites. You agree that You will not involve Us in any dispute between You and the third party.
Security: We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website. We also reserve to right take any action to prevent the unauthorized use of Our intellectual property rights. We may co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching or in breach of the Conduct and Use of the Website Section above or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. You waive and hold Us harmless from any claims resulting from any action taken by Us during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either Us or law enforcement authorities. We may investigate any reported breach of these Terms or complaints and take any action that We deem appropriate (which may include, without limitation, removing any of Your information, issuing warnings, suspending, restricting or terminating Your access to and/or removing any Materials from the Website. We also reserve the right at Our discretion to suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to this Website at any time without notice if We have reasonable grounds to believe that You have breached any of the restrictions in the Conduct and Use of the Website section above.
Severance & Waiver: If any provision of these Terms is found by a court or a regulator to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions shall continue to apply. No waiver of these Terms by Us shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition, and any failure by Us to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction: In the event of any dispute between You and Us concerning these Terms or any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Website, the laws of the State of Nevada will apply without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. If You wish to take court proceedings against Us, you must do exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Nevada. However, we retain the right to bring proceedings against You for breach of these Terms in Your country of residence or any other relevant country. You agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over You by such courts and to venue in such courts.
If You believe that there has been any breach of Your intellectual property rights or that You have been subject to a defamatory statement, please notify Us straight away at the address below, providing Us with: (i) written and verifiable confirmation that You are, or are authorized to act for or on behalf of, the owner of the intellectual property right or the person who alleges the defamation; (ii) the nature of the offending material including the location of it on the Website; (iii) Your full name, telephone number and address including any email address; (iv) a statement by You that the claim being made is accurate and true to the best of Your knowledge and belief. Claim notifications should be sent to www.rsrlabs.com by email to or in writing to RSR Analytical Laboratories, 241 W. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas NV 89102. If You have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, or if You wish to report any inaccuracies or faults on the Website, or if You have any other suggestions about how the content can be improved, please contact Us at the address above.
Thank You for visiting Our site.